July 5 - August 27
- Remote D&D Summer Campaigns here
July 5 - July 9
July 12 - July 16
July 19 - July 23
July 26 - July 30
August 2 - August 6
August 9 - August 13
August 16 - August 20
August 23 - August 27
July 5 - July 9 MARS!
July 12 - July 16 EARTH!
July 19 - July 23 MOON!
July 26 - July 30 MARS!
August 2 - August 6 EARTH!
August 9 - August 13 MOON!
August 16 - August 20 MARS!
August 23 - August 27 EARTH!
Monday-Friday 9-4PM $750
Early Drop off Fee $15 (per 15 min increments)
Late Pickup Fee $15 (per 15 min increments)
9am-11:45am Morning Lab Activities
11:45am-12:15pm Lunch outside
12:15pm-1:15pm Marcy Playground or William Sheridan Playground
1:15pm-4pm Afternoon Lab Activities
4pm End of Day Pickup
Location: 14 Hope Street
- Check in students at side door
- One of our educators will be there to greet you with a geek forest badge
- All students will get their temperature taken
- No parents are allowed inside the facility
- Please call us if you are running later than 9am
Phone: 917.966.6000Child Release Policy
Children will be released only to those persons whose names are listed on the google form we sent out
To add or remove a name, please contact us
Age groups are 6-11. We have a 2:8 teacher to student ratio.
Meals and Snacks
- Everyone will need to bring in their own lunches and snacks
- Please note we are nut free
- Meals will be eaten without masks maintaining 3ft distance
Medical Conditions & Emergency Medications
As per our registration forms, parents should notify our staff of any dietary restrictions, allergies, and/or medical conditions and give consent to our staff to administer any emergency medications such as inhalers, Epipen, etc with details that specify any protocols required.
If your child will not attend a registered program, please call 917.966.6000 and/or email overlord@thegeekforest.
- We do not offer refunds, only credit for future classes
- If for any reason enrollment gets canceled 60 days or more before the first date of child participation, we will issue a 100% (minus transaction fee) credit equal to the amount of money paid. This tuition credit can be applied to any Geek Forest class/workshop/etc. for one calendar year.
- If for any reason enrollment gets canceled 15-59 days before the first date of child participation, we will issue a 50% (minus transaction fee) tuition credit equal to the amount paid. This tuition credit can be applied to any Geek Forest class/workshop/etc. for one calendar year.
- If you cancel any service 14 days or less before the date of service, we will not issue any tuition credit for any money paid.
- Canceling a service for any reason does not constitute a tuition refund or cancellation of a payment plan.