July 5 - August 27
- Remote D&D Summer Campaigns here
July 5 - July 9
July 12 - July 16
July 19 - July 23
July 26 - July 30
August 2 - August 6
August 9 - August 13
August 16 - August 20
August 23 - August 27
July 5 - July 9 MARS!
July 12 - July 16 EARTH!
July 19 - July 23 MOON!
July 26 - July 30 MARS!
August 2 - August 6 EARTH!
August 9 - August 13 MOON!
August 16 - August 20 MARS!
August 23 - August 27 EARTH!
Monday-Friday 9-4PM $750
Early Drop off Fee $15 (per 15 min increments)
Late Pickup Fee $15 (per 15 min increments)Location
- Each day the classrooms will be thoroughly cleaned and then sanitized with a disinfectant spray (approved by the CDC) that kills Covid19.
- The children’s & adult bathrooms will be cleaned after each use.
- Each classroom, including the office will have an H13 HEPA air purifier that is a medical-grade air filter capable of removing a minimum of 99.95% particles at MPPS (0.21 microns) and designed to create a healthier indoor air quality. The filters will be inspected regularly for cleanliness and replaced if needed.
- The central air system automatically turns on at 6am and off by 7pm. 25% of the air in the building is continually replaced with fresh air from the outside. At the same time, 25% of the re-circulated air supply is vented out through the exhaust system. This system also has an economizer cycle which allows us to change this percentage if guidelines are revised.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the hallways and all classrooms.
9am-11:45am Morning Lab Activities
11:45am-12:15pm Lunch outside at Marcy Playground
12:15pm-1:15pm Marcy Playground
1:15pm-4pm Afternoon Lab Activities
4pm End of Day Pickup
- All staff will be fully vaccinated
- Everyone’s temperature, including staff, will be taken at the start of the day
- Everyone, including staff, will wear a mask for the duration of the camp
- Students will maintain social distance of 3-6 ft
- Lunch will be outside
- We will be doing half our activities outside
- We maintain a rigorous cleaning schedule
- All students and staff will have access to hand sanitizer & hand soap
- Stay home if you are feeling sick
At check in, all students will get their temperature taken. Parents should sign in on the designated sign in sheet. Please notify and confirm with our staff any specific medical conditions, dietary restrictions, and/or emergency medications. No parents are allowed inside the facility.
Child Release Policy
Children will be released only to those persons whose names are listed on the Authorized Adults List you provide when you enroll. Proper identification will be required of persons picking up your child. To add or remove a name, please contact us. No parents are allowed inside the facility.
Age groups are 6-12. We have a 1:6 teacher to student ratio.
Meals and Snacks
Everyone will need to bring in their own lunches and snacks. Please note we are nut free. Meals will be eaten outside without masks maintaining 6 ft distance
Medical Conditions & Emergency Medications
As per our registration forms, parents should notify our staff of any dietary restrictions, allergies, and/or medical conditions and give consent to our staff to administer any emergency medications such as inhalers, epi-pen, etc with details that specify any protocols required.
If your child will not attend a registered program, please call 917.966.6000 and/or email overlord@thegeekforest.
- We do not offer refunds, only credit for future classes
- If for any reason enrollment gets canceled 60 days or more before the first date of child participation, we will issue a 100% (minus transaction fee) credit equal to the amount of money paid. This tuition credit can be applied to any Geek Forest class/workshop/etc. for one calendar year.
- If for any reason enrollment gets canceled 15-59 days before the first date of child participation, we will issue a 50% (minus transaction fee) tuition credit equal to the amount paid. This tuition credit can be applied to any Geek Forest class/workshop/etc. for one calendar year.
- If you cancel any service 14 days or less before the date of service, we will not issue any tuition credit for any money paid.
- Canceling a service for any reason does not constitute a tuition refund or cancellation of a payment plan.