ROBOTICS CODING CLUB PARTY
OPTION 1: Cozmo!
You invited your friends, your family, but do you know who you forgot to invite?? Cozmo! Take your birthday to a whole new level with your new friend. Once you invite Cozmo you and your friends can learn how to code your own dance party and light show with Cozmo and get to play all sorts of games with him! Experiment around with our little friend Cozmo because he’d love to be invited to your birthday party.
OPTION 2: Codey Rocky!
Not interested in a light show or a dance party? Well no problem! How about a color maze? Let’s create a maze with our color cards and found objects and our friend Codey will find his way through it! All you have to do is invite him and code what he needs to know! If you are not sure how to code, no worries we will be there to help you out. Before you know it, you and Codey will be able to tackle any maze put in front of you.
- $200 Non-refundable deposit to secure party.
- $400 for a 2-hour party for up to 10 attendees.
- $10 for each additional attendee.
- Additional agreement time $50 per each additional half hour.
- Once you have paid your deposit – we will contact you and set up details.
- If you would like us to clean up – there will be an additional $50 added.
- If guests remain past the agreed upon end time of the party, the rental automatically enters the additional time pay structure of $100 per additional hour. This pay structure functions in 15 min increments of $25.
- As soon as you purchase non-refundable deposit we will be in contact with you to get your party details started.
- All parties are at 67 West Street in Greenpoint.
- Choose a party package – if you don’t see something you like, we can help curate your party with other options.
- We will need a final headcount 1 week before party.
- Two teachers will arrive half an hour before your party.
- You are welcome to bring any food/drinks and decorations (Note: we are a nut-free)
- You can set up 30 minutes prior to the start of the party.
- You have 30 minutes following the party end time for clean-up.
- You are responsible for cleanup of food trash, games and decoration or for an additional $50 – we can do it for you.
Cancellations & Refunds
- The $200 deposit is non-refundable.
- Parties cancelled one week or more in advance of the party will incur no more costs.
- Parties cancelled within one week of the party will be charged in full. This cost covers planning fees and the teacher fees.