GAMER & STEAM MINECRAFT PARTY
OPTION 1: An Explosive Birthday!
Learn how to make erupting volcanoes both in Minecraft and in person. We will work together to create our own volcanoes in person using clay, water bottles, and household items so you’ll be able to take what you learn here and try it out at home! We will also be learning how to craft volcanoes using Redstone in Minecraft.
OPTION 2: Luminate!
Let there be light! Shine on with our Spectrum Beacon Birthday. For this one we will be making glow in the dark slime in different colors in person to take home. We will also learn how to craft a Spectrum Beacon in Minecraft.
OPTION 3: Bead Skins & Creepers
This is for the crafty kids. Come make some bead creeper or bead skin keychains with us! All your friends and you will have matching keychains to go home with after leaving out party. We will be creating (either melted beads or strung beads, depending on age) a skin we’d like to play on Minecraft with on Tynker. After our designs are completed we will then replicate our skins on to beads that we can take home. Your kiddos will leave knowing how to do a little coding for Minecraft and with a cool new toy!
- $200 Non-refundable deposit to secure party.
- $400 for a 2-hour party for up to 10 attendees.
- $10 for each additional attendee.
- Additional agreement time $50 per each additional half hour.
- Once you have paid your deposit – we will contact you and set up details.
- If you would like us to clean up – there will be an additional $50 added.
- If guests remain past the agreed upon end time of the party, the rental automatically enters the additional time pay structure of $100 per additional hour. This pay structure functions in 15 min increments of $25.
- As soon as you purchase non-refundable deposit we will be in contact with you to get your party details started.
- All parties are at 67 West Street in Greenpoint.
- Choose a party package – if you don’t see something you like, we can help curate your party with other options.
- We will need a final headcount 1 week before party.
- Two teachers will arrive half an hour before your party.
- You are welcome to bring any food/drinks and decorations (Note: we are a nut-free)
- You can set up 30 minutes prior to the start of the party.
- You have 30 minutes following the party end time for clean-up.
- You are responsible for cleanup of food trash, games and decoration or for an additional $50 – we can do it for you.
Cancellations & Refunds
- The $200 deposit is non-refundable.
- Parties cancelled one week or more in advance of the party will incur no more costs.
- Parties cancelled within one week of the party will be charged in full. This cost covers planning fees and the teacher fees.