DUNGEONS & DRAGONS ADVENTURE PARTY
Dungeons & Dragons Adventure
Students will create their own characters, form an adventuring party, and explore a fantasy world. Dungeons & Dragons is a collaborative storytelling game that will enhance teamwork, problem solving, math, and reading skills through world building and imagination.
- $200 Non-refundable deposit to secure party.
- $400 for a 3-hour party for up to 8 attendees.
- Additional agreement time $50 per each additional half hour.
- Once you have paid your deposit – we will contact you and set up details.
- If you would like us to clean up – there will be an additional $50 added.
- If guests remain past the agreed upon end time of the party, the rental automatically enters the additional time pay structure of $100 per additional hour. This pay structure functions in 15 min increments of $25.
- As soon as you purchase non-refundable deposit we will be in contact with you to get your party details started.
- All parties are at 67 West Street in Greenpoint.
- Choose a party package – if you don’t see something you like, we can help curate your party with other options.
- We will need a final headcount 1 week before party.
- Two teachers will arrive half an hour before your party.
- You are welcome to bring any food/drinks and decorations (Note: we are a nut-free)
- You can set up 30 minutes prior to the start of the party.
- You have 30 minutes following the party end time for clean-up.
- You are responsible for cleanup of food trash, games and decoration or for an additional $50 – we can do it for you.
Cancellations & Refunds
- The $200 deposit is non-refundable.
- Parties cancelled one week or more in advance of the party will incur no more costs.
- Parties cancelled within one week of the party will be charged in full. This cost covers planning fees and the teacher fees.