After School Fall 2021
Sept 20 - Dec 23
- Jump to:
- D&D Campaigns
Dungeons & Dragons
Williamsburg (PS84, PS132, & Brooklyn Arbor): Hope Street
Geek Forest Phone:
- Please let your Teacher & Your Parent Coordinator know that your child will be attending Geek Forest on given day. (does not apply to drop off students)
- Please be sure to fill out our google.forms for student information (this will be sent when you sign up for class). Be sure to email if you need it resent!
- Don't forget to bring a snack - (We are nut free!).
- If your child will not attend a registered program, please call 917.966.6000 and/or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to alert us or your child's absence.
- No parents will be allowed inside the facilties.
- All students are required to wear a mask.
Be sure to download the private group sharing app called cluster We will share that link with you first day of class.
Child Release Policy
Children will be released only to those persons whose names are listed on the google form we sent out. To add or remove a name, please contact us.
- We do not offer refunds, only credit for future classes
- If for any reason enrollment gets canceled before the first date of child participation, we will issue a 100% (minus transaction fee) tuition credit equal to the amount paid. This tuition credit can be applied to any Geek Forest class/workshop/etc. for one calendar year.
- Canceling a service for any reason does not constitute a tuition refund.
COVID CLOSURE NOTE: If we are advised to shutdown in-person due to COVID, there is no refund for the class. It will immediately shift to online. We will reopen as soon as local and state officials deem it safe. If online is not an option for you, we can only offer credit for future classes.